Whenever you plan a visit to some place, it is always better to have all things planned and mapped. When you are going to a place where there is wildlife, it becomes even more important to know about the weather, hotels at Jim Corbett National Park and the must see spots along with the dos and don’ts. Knowing the sam is necessary as there are a lot of permissions you must seek and bookings you must do in advance.
Now let us begin the blog wherein we mention what you should and what you should not do when going to or while you are in the Jim Corbett National Park.
- You should have permits to enter inside the reserve in advance. No one is allowed to enter the park without a permit.
- Tourists should also carry a small bag with them when they are going in a safari ride or any other ride to see the flora and fauna of the park so that they can keep the non-biodegradable waste like bottles, foil, cans etc with them.
- The visitors should either book the hotels at Jim Corbett National Park in advance or they may face difficulty in finding a decent place to stay in proximity to the park.
- The tourists should also get for themselves aa registered and official nature’s guide that will help them in identifying the key areas to watch wildlife and to make sure they don’t get lost or go on the wrong way while in the forest.
- The wildlife including the Bengal Tigers are the real assets of the park, you should not disturb their peace and should maintain a safe distance from them.
- It is advisable to listen the the very own music of the nature like the sound of the fluttering leaves and in the Jim Corbett park instead of listening to the songs by plugging in your earphones.
- To be on the safest side you should wear clothes that camouflage with the surroundings.Colors like khaki, olive green, and dull, dusty and green colors are suitable.
- When you are staying in the hotels in Jim Corbett National parks you should turn the water taps and fan and lights when they are not in use.
- Before leaving the place, you should get a clearance form.
- No rash driving rather slow driving only is allowed.
- Smoking or lightning is also not allowed as it can elevate the chances of forest catching fire.
- Driving after the sunset is not allowed.
- Cooking is also not allowed inside the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Playing transistors and tape recorders is not allowed, so don’t do that.
- Do not take the vehicles away from the set route otherwise plants and animals can get harmed.
- Do not blow horn.
- Do not enter in the restricted zones.
- Non -vegetarian food is also not allowed.
- Yelling, teasing animals and trying to feed them can cost you penalties as that is also not allowed.
We hope you will stick to this list as it is better to be safe than sorry. Happy journey!