Five surprising health benefits of moderate beer consumption
Who does not want a cold pint of beer? Well, contrary to popular belief, drinking beer in moderation is actually good for your health.
Science has already shown that beer has very surprising health benefits although it has been known to be something that is completely unhealthy.
Always remember that drinking beer in moderation is healthy, and not the excess drinking spree to get drunk.
If you love beer, this post will certainly make you excited to grab a cold bottle to call it a day because listed below are some of the most surprising health benefits of beer courtesy of the best lower plenty beer garden in Victoria.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease– Heart disease is responsible for a big percentage of the world’s mortality rate along with other diseases, however, in a study that involved 200,000 people, it found out that people who drink a pint of beer a day reduces the risk up to thirty percent of developing heart disease. This is because beer has the ability to protect the heart through its natural antioxidants that are called phenols, however, more than a pint is also associated with the risk of having heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease– Beer naturally can protect your brain from Alzheimer’s disease. This was proven by analyzing various studies which came to have a conclusion that moderate beer drinkers are 23 percent less likely to develop any conditions that impair their cognitive function that leads to Alzheimer’s disease. This is because beer contains silicon which is perceived to protect the brain from the harmful effects of aluminum in our body.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes– Moderate beer consumption helps people to prevent diabetes from developing in their body after more than forty-thousand middle-aged men who drinks a couple of bottle of beers a day found out that they reduced 25-percent in the risk of developing diabetes because the alcohol content in beer is responsible to increase the insulin level and a good source of fiber to provide healthy digestion.
- Prevents kidney stones– A study conducted many years ago have proven that moderate drinking of beer reduces the risk of developing kidney stones with a magnificent rate of forty percent. This is because beer contains a lot of water about the entire composition of it which helps flush toxins out of the body to help keep the kidney work properly while hops, the main ingredient in brewing beer is attributed to help slow down the release of calcium from our bones to prevent any buildup of it that causes kidney stones to form.
- Lowers the risk of cancer– Antioxidants called xanthohumol is believed to be a powerful anti-cancer property that helps eliminate cancer-causing enzymes in our body. To be more elaborate, moderate beer consumption helps prevent any chemical reaction which can help develop prostate cancer in men while breast cancer for women. For an ice-cold bottle of beer, you can visit lower plenty beer garden.