The area of Koh Samui, Thailand is known for its beaches, and there is little wonder why. Once you visit one of their beaches just one time, you’ll fall in love with the area and aim to come back again in the future. Some of the most exquisite beaches in Samui include:
- Maenam Beach offers a bit of privacy and is popular among backpackers.
- Chaweng Beach is located in an area that also offers great nightlife.
- Lamai Beach is one of the most spectacular areas to visit if sunsets are your thing.
- Bophut Beach is attached to a quaint and popular fishing village.
- Silver Beach is also called Crystal Bay because it has some of the clearest waters in the area.
If you love the beach but you’re also interested in spreading out and enjoying other activities, Koh Samui is where you want to be. One of the nicest accommodations in the area is the Miskawaan beachfront villas Samui, which offer a combination of luxury and fair prices that attract hundreds of people to the area each and every year. Miskawaan offers a private chef, 250 meters of beautiful sandy beach, and even private pool villas if that’s what you’re there for.
To be sure, going to the beach is a very popular activity when you’re planning the perfect getaway, whether you’re going with a special someone or the entire family. Beaches are popular with people of all ages and interests, and since Koh Samui is so close to tons of other attractions – including great nightlife and excellent Asian cuisine – you’ll certainly never run out of things to do when you decide to head out to the beach for your next holiday.
Even better, you’ll be able to stay in some extraordinary facilities while you’re there, making all of your downtimes that much more relaxing.